Rarity
R
Gender
Male
Fragment Count
5
Tags
Origins of Light
Soldier HP Up
+0.0%(D)
Soldier ATK Up
+10.0%(D)
Soldier DEF Up
+5.0%(D)
Soldier MAG DEF Up
+5.0%(D)
  • Talent
    Origins of Light
    Origins of Light
    Before actively attacking, Troop ATK & DEF increase by 5%. Lasts 1 turn. 50% chance to restore 30% HP after battle.
    Origins of Light
    Origins of Light
    Before initiating combat, Troop ATK & DEF increase by 7%. Lasts 1 turn. 60% chance to restore 30% HP after battle.
    Origins of Light
    Origins of Light
    Before initiating combat, Troop ATK & DEF increase by 9%. Lasts 1 turn. 70% chance to restore 30% HP after battle.
    Origins of Light
    Origins of Light
    Before initiating combat, Troop ATK & DEF increase by 12%. Lasts 1 turn. 80% chance to restore 30% HP after battle.
    Origins of Light
    Origins of Light
    Before initiating combat, Troop ATK & DEF increase by 15%. Lasts 1 turn. 100% chance to restore 30% HP after battle.
  • Active
    Roar
    Roar Cooldown: 1
    [Physical Damage] Attacks a single enemy, dealing 1.3x damage. Before battle, dispels 2 enemy buffs and decreases their ATK by 20%. Lasts 1 turn.
  • hp B
    atk B
    int D
    def B
    mdef C
    skill C