Rarity
SSR
Gender
Male
Fragment Count
50
Tags
Protagonists,Legion of Glory,Honor of the Empire
Soldier HP Up
+5.0%(B)
Soldier ATK Up
+10.0%(B)
Soldier DEF Up
+10.0%(B)
Soldier MAG DEF Up
+5.0%(D)
  • Talent
    Brave's Will
    Brave's Will
    When initiating combat, damage increases by 10%. After battle, 40% chance to restore HP (30% of hero's damage dealt).
    Brave's Will
    Brave's Will
    When initiating combat, damage increases by 15%. After battle, 45% chance to restore HP (30% of hero's damage dealt).
    Brave's Will
    Brave's Will
    When initiating combat, damage increases by 20%. After battle, 50% chance to restore HP (30% of hero's damage dealt).
    Brave's Will
    Brave's Will
    When initiating combat, damage increases by 30%. After battle, 60% chance to restore HP (30% of hero's damage dealt).
  • Active
    Sun Slash
    Sun Slash Cooldown: 1
    [Physical Damage] Attacks a single enemy, dealing damage equal to 1.5x. After battle, restores HP (30% damage).
  • hp A
    atk A
    int D
    def A
    mdef C
    skill B